We believe that containerized software is the way forward for scientific computing on HPCs, and we will continue to develop our support for containers. We invite your feedback on our documentation and our support for containerized worfklows.
- Introduction to the concept of containers and Singularity
- How to create Singularity images
- How to pull and run pre-packaged Singularity images from Singularity Hub
- How to convert Docker images to Singularity
- MPI and Singularity
- Container portability (we demonstrate how to run containers on both the FSU HPC and Open Science Grid with minimal effort)