Sylabs is seeking a talented full stack web developer to accelerate development of cloud and on-premise services to support Singularity, the premier container platform for high performance and enterprise performance computing.
Successful candidates are self starters who see problems and make them go away, and have a passion to create attractive, intuitive and consistent user interfaces. Join our friendly, fully-remote team and let’s build something beautiful together!
- Develop front-end web applications in Angular 6 and/or other JS frameworks
- Contribute to back-end service and API development – we work primarily in Go
- Develop our customer-facing billing and subscription site
- Coordinate tasks with the rest of the engineering team using ZenHub
- Experience with Angular (2 or later) and TypeScript
- Worked on single page applications calling multiple REST APIs
- Comfortable with HTML5 and modern CSS page design
- Backend programming in Go or other languages
- NoSQL databases – we use MongoDB
- Payment and subscription service experience
- Web end-to-end testing
- Already worked as part of a distributed team
- History of Open Source software development
You will be part of the Sylabs globally distributed team where everyone works from home with periodic face to face meetups. Sylabs offers competitive salary, bonuses, stock options and full benefits (for US residents). If you are looking for new challenges in an exciting startup environment with unlimited potential let’s talk!