- Create and grow a sales team
- Research new leads and potential new markets
- Research the needs of leads and learn who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Examine risks and potentials; estimate partners’ needs and goals.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; develop and negotiate contracts; integrate contract requirements with business operations.
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Attention to detail
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Provides quality leadership to the sales team
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
- Presentation Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- In-depth knowledge of the container industry