We’re seeking a talented and experienced Security Engineer to help ensure that Singularity continues to be the best tested, most secure, and most trusted container platform available!
- Spearhead the development of the core Singularity foundation.
- Conduct critical design and application of how data should be stored and protected (at rest and in transit).
- Integrate various programming languages and shell scripting into overall architectural design of products.
- Evaluate system codes written in C and Golang.
- Generate architecture and design documents and provide commentary on QA reviews.
- Provide guidance on issues critical to the development of the security framework.
- Provide commentary on existing security challenges within the industry to our users in the open source community.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or foreign equivalent or related
- 5 years as Security Engineer or related position
- Knowledge of C, Go, Python, shell scripting and Golang
- Familiar with data storage security protocols at rest and in transit
- Can generate architecture and design documents in a security environment
Work from home permitted. You will be part of the Sylabs globally distributed team where everyone works from home with periodic face to face meetups. Sylabs offers competitive salary, bonuses, stock options and full benefits (for US residents). If you are looking for new challenges in an exciting startup environment with unlimited potential let’s talk!
To apply, email resume to email@example.com, Rose Stein, HR Manager at Sylabs. Please include the following in the subject line: ATTN: Rose Stein/HR, Applicant for Job Code 137936 Security Engineer