We’re seeking talented and experienced software engineers to help drive core development of the Singularity container platform. Join our friendly, fully-remote team and disrupt the container ecosystem!
- Work closely with Development, QA, and Product teams to design and develop core Singularity features in areas which may include: container security, container image formats, container orchestration & deployment, plugins
- Develop and support tools for on-premise deployment of Singularity.
- Manage development using GitHub and ZenHub as part of a fully remote team.
- 5+ years experience in software development and deployment.
- Systems level programming experience, in particular POSIX-based operating system architectures.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- Excellent communication skills, and an ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a remote team.
- Experience programming in C and/or Golang.
- Identify, analyze and resolve complex software design problems
- Experience with existing container technologies.
- Experience working with hypervisor technology.
- Experience working at the kernel level.
- Exposure to scientific computing / machine learning workflows.