Every industry is feeling the effects of disruption, and Financial Services is no different. This industry faces many challenges, and some of them are created by:
- Massive investments in digital transformation, with customers demanding more tech-savvy services
- AI and blockchain, which will be used in the sales, marketing, investments, wealth management, and compliance sectors
- Digital-only banks, which are challenging traditional brick-and-mortar branches
- Real-time risk decisions to meet the changing needs of organizations
Financial Services organizations can use Singularity containers to design and deliver innovative solutions to capitalize on these disruptive forces.
Changing the DevOps workflow
A relatively new software development practice, DevOps emphasizes collaboration between all parts of the IT organization—development and operations—to enable the continuous delivery and continuous improvement of software applications. While containers are not required for DevOps processes, they certainly make it easier. And since its primary characteristics are simple, fast, and secure, Singularity containers significantly enhance the DevOps process. Adding Singularity to DevOps workflows delivers:
- A secure and easy-to-use platform for creating consistent environments for development, testing, and production.
- Fast and easy software updates, rolled out continuously.
- Safe mobility to any deployment platform, whether on-premises or in a cloud.