A uniquely different container solution
Built on the Singularity Community code base, SingularityPRO includes enterprise-grade features to deliver a strong, highly secure container platform:
- Commitment to long-term support for releases of Singularity:
- Security patches and bug-fixes will be backported into new releases of SingularityPRO.
- Administrators can patch their current version of SingularityPRO, rather than continually updating the Singularity code base to the latest open source version.
- Early releases of security patches, delivered to SingularityPRO customers before they are released to the open source community.
- Stability, by providing long-term support, along with bug and security fixes.
- Customized service/support options, so users can choose the tiered service/support option that best meets their needs.
Access a vast ecosystem of resources
SingularityPRO’s advanced ecosystem of resources not only extends the overall value of the platform, but also extends its ease of use and security. Some of those resources include:
- Remote Builder—For streamlining container creation. By enabling administrators to build containers in a sandboxed/isolated manner, SingularityPRO supports automation and the fluid, continuous integration of workflows common in today’s DevOps procedures.
- Library—For hosting SingularityPRO containers, either on-premises in your data center or the Sylabs cloud. Upload, download, search, and browse for containers in public and private areas; share private containers with other users or via generated links.
- Key-Signing Services—For creating trusted containers with cryptographic signing. This approach provides provenance to the author or entity of creation.
To purchase SingularityPRO, obtain support, professional services or education, contact email@example.com.